Wiki Posts
Search

Online seat select vs. Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2016, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Online seat select vs. Check-in

Hi all,

We are a group of three who will be flying on Hawaiian Airlines from Auckland to Honolulu and back. We will also take a few short inter-island flights on Hawaiian Airlines.

As we left our seat select to quite late (my error) we won't be seated together on any of these flights.

Is it possible, if we get to the airport early, that we can request for us three to be seated together?
Old Dec 14, 2016, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by curioustill
Hi all,

We are a group of three who will be flying on Hawaiian Airlines from Auckland to Honolulu and back. We will also take a few short inter-island flights on Hawaiian Airlines.

As we left our seat select to quite late (my error) we won't be seated together on any of these flights.

Is it possible, if we get to the airport early, that we can request for us three to be seated together?
Same as most airlines, it depends on availability on the day of. Much easier if one of you has elite status. Otherwise, just be nice to the checkin/gate agent and they'll usually try to help out as best as possible.

I'd say there's a good chance of getting 3 in the exit row maybe. That being said, these flights are so short, it shouldn't make that big of a deal? Barely any time to finish the little juice cup they hand out
Old Dec 15, 2016, 2:41 pm

Programs: HA Pualani Platinum, FPC Premier, HHonors Gold, BA Bronze
If you booked through HA, you can always check online to see if there are seats that opened up. Sometimes seats appear the closer it gets to your departure date. Or, you can also try to call HA to see if they have the ability to seat you together.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.