Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Targeted (?) 5000 mile bonus from Barclays HA Mastercard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targeted (?) 5000 mile bonus from Barclays HA Mastercard

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2014, 12:57 am

Programs: HA - Pualani Plat; Avis FIRST; Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
Surely they can't be serious
I had to laugh when it came in the mail. I should note that mrs. Card transferred from boa to barclay. I have a new card from Barclay and haven't activated my old boa card.
Old May 31, 2014, 7:02 am

Programs: AA plat, UA 1K, Marriott lftm PL & Hilton gold, Celebrity elite, Fairmont pres
Maybe one of you Pualani guys can call HA Customer Service and wake them up to this.
Seems like some guy in a back room cooked this up, mailed it out by E and snail mail but never told anyone else at Barclaycard or HA about it.
HA should know that their customers are getting either pissed off or slighted.
Didn't Marriott try this same "tiered reward" thing a few years ago and it blew up in their face?
Old Jun 2, 2014, 2:48 pm

Just got off the phone with a Barclay's "relationship manager" and she was well aware of and re-stated (my) targeted email terms of $500/mo MC spend June - August for 5k HA miles, so I'm going for it.......
Old Jun 2, 2014, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by tdowl5757
Just got off the phone with a Barclay's "relationship manager" and she was well aware of and re-stated (my) targeted email terms of $500/mo MC spend June - August for 5k HA miles, so I'm going for it.......
Mahalo for reassuring those with reasonable target spends... ^
Old Sep 7, 2014, 9:51 am

Programs: SPG Gold, UA Gold, Marriott Gold
I can't find the original card they sent me. Any idea how long the bonus miles will take to post?
Old Sep 8, 2014, 5:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by mknoebel
I can't find the original card they sent me. Any idea how long the bonus miles will take to post?
Next billing cycle/statement.
Old Sep 8, 2014, 9:59 am

Thank you!
Old Oct 7, 2014, 4:09 pm

Did anyone's bonus mile post to their account yet? I haven't got mines; my promo was for jun-aug.; thought it would post by now
Old Oct 7, 2014, 5:21 pm

Mine posted yesterday.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 5:29 pm

Programs: AA Citi Visa and Amex, Citi AA Biz, SPG, Amex Green, Zync, Discover It (Starbucks Gold) HHonors Gold
They really screwed me on this promo. I met the minimum spend and I did receive the targeted post card in the mail. Unfortunately I probably discarded it, they are not honoring the 5000 miles since they stated that I never opted in.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 5:29 pm

Programs: AA Citi Visa and Amex, Citi AA Biz, SPG, Amex Green, Zync, Discover It (Starbucks Gold) HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by jasonkm1
Did anyone's bonus mile post to their account yet? I haven't got mines; my promo was for jun-aug.; thought it would post by now
Did you opt in to the promo?
Old Oct 25, 2014, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by texasguy77
Did you opt in to the promo?
I don't recall having to "opt in" - how were we suppose to do that? I remember getting some letter or card saying we just have to spend the $$. I notice on my last credit card statement it does have the 5000 miles under "credited miles", but it's still not showing up in my hawaiian miles account. I guess I just have to wait a little longer?
Old Oct 26, 2014, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Not posted yet
Old Oct 31, 2015, 12:01 pm

It's Back Nov - Dec - Jan

Via mail today, 5K mi bonus with $500/mo spend....
Old Oct 31, 2015, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by tdowl5757
Via mail today, 5K mi bonus with $500/mo spend....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.