Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaiian Airlines and Island Air

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2012, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Hawaiian Airlines and Island Air

I have some questions for Hawaii interisland flights and I hope someone can help I understand that there is a fee for checked in luggage but when do you pay this charge? Is it when you check in?

Does anyone know the policy for strollers? I cant seem to locate if there is an additional fee for strollers?

Do either allow you to get on an earlier flight if you are at the airport earlier?

And finally, has anyone used Panda or Get2Hawaii to book flights?

Thanks!
Old Apr 21, 2012, 8:00 am

Programs: HA PUALANI GOLD
if you check in on line you can pay then.or check in at the airport.
most times they will charge for a for a earlier flight some times not
depens on the agent that you get.
for strollers if you gate check not sure but i dont think so.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 6:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by BabyPinkAngel
I have some questions for Hawaii interisland flights and I hope someone can help I understand that there is a fee for checked in luggage but when do you pay this charge? Is it when you check in?

Does anyone know the policy for strollers? I cant seem to locate if there is an additional fee for strollers?

Do either allow you to get on an earlier flight if you are at the airport earlier?

And finally, has anyone used Panda or Get2Hawaii to book flights?

Thanks!
Officially, HA will charge you for "standing by" for an earlier flight. Essentially, it's a change fee without difference in fare. WP's standby policy beats HA hands down--if there's a seat available, you got it.

You pay for luggage costs when you check in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.