Wiki Posts
Search

Birmingham Gay Pride 2009

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2009, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, *A Gold
Birmingham Gay Pride 2009

This year, I happen to be in London during the Birmingham Gay Pride. (May 23-24) Have any of you guys been to this Pride before? Is it worth participating? I can easily do a day trip from London. I attended the ones in London, LA, Milan, Zurich and Milan before and they were all great fun not to mention the eye candies by the thousands

Any suggestions?
Old Apr 26, 2009, 7:16 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
You might want to stay over to enjoy the night time festivities. Not sure if you want to just do a day trip as you may feel you have to leave when things are just picking up.

Birmingham Pride is one of the newer ones so it is still small. Like many other Prides in the UK, there is a parade (small), followed by market stalls and clubs in the evening. It really revolves around drinking outdoor. Everything centers around the "gay village" so it is centred around a small area.

Normally a success if the sun is out and a wash-out if it is wet.

It is busy but no where near as large as London or Manchester but a good excuse to visit Birmingham.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.