Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Puerto Vallarta Condo Rental/Agency

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2009, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SWA RR, CO One Pass, TAM Fidelidade, HA Miles, DL Skymiles, KLM Flying Blue

Taking hubby to Puerto Vallarta for his birthday in April. We are looking for a condo and/or rental agency to book our accomodations.

Does anyone here can recommend a decent place/condo to stay in or an agency reference? I am looking in the price range of no more than $100/night. Does this price range even exist in PV for a condo for about a week?

thanks.
Old Mar 9, 2009, 6:59 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Gold Elite
We've used www.pvrpv.com in the past and were very happy. We especially liked the fact that they took credit cards, and met us at the condo on arrival. We loved the place that we stayed - Selva Romantica - but I'm not sure it will meet your budget. I don't think that you'd have trouble finding something for $100/night in April.

I have a friend who seems to spend most of his free time researching (and booking) condos in PVR. PM me if you would like more info.
Old Mar 9, 2009, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SWA RR, CO One Pass, TAM Fidelidade, HA Miles, DL Skymiles, KLM Flying Blue
Originally Posted by CarNut
We've used www.pvrpv.com in the past and were very happy. We especially liked the fact that they took credit cards, and met us at the condo on arrival. We loved the place that we stayed - Selva Romantica - but I'm not sure it will meet your budget. I don't think that you'd have trouble finding something for $100/night in April.

I have a friend who seems to spend most of his free time researching (and booking) condos in PVR. PM me if you would like more info.
Thank you for the link. I do remember that agency is like 3 doors down from where we stayed last time, the Hotel Mercurio. We actually like the Mercurio. We may end up staying there again if we can't find a decently priced condo this time around.

I will check out Selva Romantica. Sounds...umm...romantic. :-)

Sounds like i have to increase my budget on the condos.

Thanks again.
Old Mar 10, 2009, 6:14 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Gold Elite
FYI, the Selva Romantica complex is about half a block further up the same street as Hotel Mercurio.
Old Mar 11, 2009, 6:29 pm

My partner and I have stayed at the Mercurio our last two times. We were going to try the Abbey this time as I wanted to be closer to the water. We ended up booking a condo through pvrpv.com.... incredible deals and right next to the Blue Chairs. They have plenty of options for all different prices. I have emailed them a couple times and they have that same transportation arrangement that the Mercurio does if you need it.

James

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.