Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Palm Springs - Need specific Info

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2009, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Howdy folks!

I think this has been dsicussed here somewhere - I couldn't find it - my apologies before I get someone really angry.

This is my first visit to Palm Springs this weekend - need some specific info on places to stay - well I am there to have fun so you know what I am talking about! Looking for a clean nice "happenning" hotel/resort

If you need to PM me, please do so - honest recommendations would be greatly appreciated...

Peace!
Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:54 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Here is the most complete GLBT Thread on the Palm Springs area....

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/glbt-...here-stay.html

I believe everyone is pretty honest here.... and helpful!
Old Feb 26, 2009, 12:29 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

wharvey - thanks for the link - search is so strange these days so this is very helpful

Another (non-FT) guide that most of us find fairly objective is http://www.gay.com/travel/premium/sp...um=152&print=1

cnrd_a - for housekeeping purposes, I'm going to lock this thread - but please feel free to post any questions you may have to the thread pointed out by wharvey.

Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.