Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Advise Please: Solo Trip

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2009, 10:20 am

The national gay and lesbian task force winter party in south beach (miami bch to be exact) does not count.

That only happens once a year.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 2:26 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, NW Plat, UA 2P
I second Rio, although as I type this, I am looking at a deserted Copacabana Beach because of the rains which came in a few hours ago. The OP can count on meeting lots of slutty boys at Farme Beach in Ipanema and frying himself to a crisp most days in March.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 2:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Only one thing, if you need to do the Starwood on points (no $$ for lodging) I think that would scrap Rio (Ipanema). WOULD SUGGEST THAT IF YOU GO TO RIO DO NOT STAY OUTSIDE OF IPANEMA OR AT LEAST THE COPA. With only one week, Sydney would not work. Can you try for more time?

That leaves San Juan or Miami/FLL. But with FLL you will need to rent a car for the week. San Juan the boys tend to be more "down to earth" but often very young (under 25). You could also try Costa Rica but I am not sure you will find the slutty boy factor (well, only the pay for professional types.)

To matter what, you need to do this quickly if you are going to use miles/points. For AA, you may need to do anytime awards but again with 600,000 miles that should not be an issue. If you have any specific questions on a warm destination, PM me. I seem to have hit them all at some point in my life.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.