Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Preliminary Discussion of Possible - PSP VI Gayla (2009)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Preliminary Discussion of Possible - PSP VI Gayla (2009)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2008, 3:36 pm

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Originally Posted by KenCT
Ouch. Let the record state that several times I asked to help, but felt rebuffed each time. So I went to Costco, bought a case of Champagne, and hosted pre-dinner bubbly on "my" patio. Moving forward, please know I'm there to help in any way I can.
You KNOW I love you more than my luggage.

BTW, I was wondering why the sangria was being touched before dinner! That's funny... I never knew why everyone was staying up front. Seriously! And we knew that lots of prople did help. That is always nice.

Now on to New York!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.