Search

Toto Tours

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2006, 4:14 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: United
Toto Tours

Anyone have experience with Toto Tours ? Destinations and itineraries look great, but they seem to have a very low profile.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 6:39 am

Programs: QFF LTG , HHD
For what its worth, I have never used their services but have had business dealings with them. I have found them to be totally professional and reliable. They are Chicago based and Dan Ware, the boss, is a very pleasant man. Hopefully someone here may have used their services.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 10:52 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
I went with Toto Tours for their Grand Canyon whitewater rafting trip a couple of years ago, and it was superb. From start to finish, it was well organized, and service was exemplary. A week of sun, whitewater, knowledgeable guide, and good picnic meals. I still remember on the last morning waiting ("What if it doesn't show?") for the helicopter's arrival (...no worries, it arrived on time) to transport us a half mile up from the river bank, to fresh showers and the ride back to Vegas.

Not sure why the whitewater trip is not on the 2006 calendar. Dan, the owner, is a good guy and delivers on what he promises, and I wouldn't hesitate to go with Toto Tours again.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 9:15 pm

Programs: AA Gold (lifetime/1.7 MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
Thumbs up Very professional tour company

I have been on two trips with them. The first was to Ecuador, Peru, and the Galapagos Islands. The other was to Vietnam. We had a fabulous time. I only have good things to say about them. Dan is very professional and everything went well. I will most certainly book with them again.
Old Feb 24, 2006, 12:31 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Thanks, folks for the great reviews. Now it's not whether to go on one of their tours, but when.
Old Aug 4, 2008, 6:14 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Peru in '09!

Originally Posted by KenCT
Thanks, folks for the great reviews. Now it's not whether to go on one of their tours, but when.
It's now more than two years later, and I'm planning to book Toto's trip to Peru in May '09. Any comments about either Peru or Toto would be appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.