Community
Wiki Posts
Search

gay Marrakech

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2009, 3:11 pm

Mamounia Overpriced. Cruising Everywhere.

La Mamounia is way overpriced. The restaurant provides a good show, however, and the food is authentic. The hotel crowd is older and stuffier than I expect you would appreciate. It has that faded glory, British Empire feel to it.

There are so many good places to stay in RAK with reasonable rates and a "Moroccan" experience....just google "Riads" and you can see what's on offer.
For the price of La Mamounia, you can find a fantastic, genuine Moroccan style Riad.

Be sure to take the side trip to Essaouria....on the coast. Impressive beaches and much friendlier, less money-obsessed locals.

Regarding cruising. I don't know what these other boys on this site are talking about. It is the best cruising there is if you like the type. Cruise anywhere, anytime. It's unbelievable. Relatively safe. Very productive. On none of my 15 or so trips there have I ever had a bad experience or had to be "alone." The stories I could tell......

Enjoy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.