Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Amsterdam Gay Pride 2016 (5-7 august)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2016, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, IB+, TAM multi+

Hey guys (or gals or anything in between), anyone coming here to Amsterdam for the pride? Although the first stuff already starts tomorrow, with milkshake festival next week, the main events will be 5-7 august.

https://www.amsterdamgaypride.nl/

- The Canal Parade is on Saturday is the most famous event, and starts at 1.30 PM. The route is Westerdok - Prinsengracht - Amstel (Magere Brug/ 'skinny bridge') - Nieuwe Herengracht
- There is of course plenty to do throughout the week and the weekend, with parties everywhere. The hotspots are of course the classic Zeedijk and Reguliersdwarstraat as any regular visitor of Amsterdam should know.

A confession to make: this stuff is more for tourists (and the LGBT scene of course). I have never actually been there myself So this year will be my first time. However it's supposedly fun for everyone, not just LGBT. Though things like the 'dirty d*cks fist party' may not be the best place to go if you are not into that, haha.

Please post here if you are coming to the Pride, whether you are Dutch or are coming especially from abroad. Want to meet up? Where are you guys staying? Want tips how to get around from a local?

Let's share tips and who knows have a meet up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.