Wiki Posts
Search

New Orleans - 30 & Rowdy?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2014, 7:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
New Orleans - 30 & Rowdy?

I'll be in NoLa for a few days…a Monday, Tues & Wednes night staying at The Ritz. Any gay spots around Bourbon St? Something with strippers or gogos?
Old Mar 28, 2014, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Corner Pocket. You'll be amazed how far a $1 will go.
Old Mar 28, 2014, 9:33 pm
Original Poster

Just like that place in Miami where there is the "cabana" in the back and the gogos are all walking around coming up to YOU?
Old Mar 30, 2014, 12:55 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by justforfun
Corner Pocket. You'll be amazed how far a $1 will go.
^ this. Although the selection can be dicey at best...

None of the other bars have dancers Mon-Wed, but there's a RuPaul viewing party at Oz every Monday night as the locals cheer on our hometown girl, Bianca del Rio. There's also a drag show there on Wednesday night. Otherwise, the Bourbon Pub across the street from Oz is always crowded as is Good Friends in the next block. The 700 Club on Burgundy is more of a local crowd and very friendly. Have a good time!
Old Mar 30, 2014, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the advice! I was peeping at some places online but wanted to see who had experience. Who knows if I will actually make it. I'll be there with my sister and Mom (for her birthday) who love to gamble so I may end up getting tipsy enough after dinner & slots/craps to even want to make it out after to a bar.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.