Search

Istanbul Update?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2012, 7:53 pm

Programs: Turkish Airlines Miles and Smiles

Old Aug 5, 2012, 10:49 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus 1K MM, IHG Plat, Accor Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by vincentinparis
our favorite roof-top apritifs after long days of walking were at the Blue House: http://www.bluehouse.com.tr/
Not only do they make a stiff gin and tonic, but you're considerably higher up than even the impossibly posh Four Seasons next door. I don't know what the hotel itself is like, but you might want to have a look. Plus there is something a little decadent about sipping cocktails with an unobstructed view of the Blue Mosque.

Have fun!
Very true, this place has an awesome view and looks right down on the Four Seasons. Plus you've got the Blue Mosque on one side and the Hagia Sophia on the other. Don't bother eating there though, the food sucks. Just have a drink or six and a photo shoot.
Old Aug 12, 2012, 10:59 am
c_9

Programs: AC 25K only, he said through tears from the back of the aircraft...
I'm late to this thread but we *loved* www.5oda.com -- fantastic food and space, 110% welcoming hosts, handy to Istaklal and the ferries. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.