Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chocolate shops in Munich

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2008, 1:16 pm
Suspended

We spent well over 200 Euro at J. Eilles on Residenztrasse on chocolate
some as gifts but mostly for ourselves in November including those amazing marzipan balls and also the chocolate balls containing, rum, wine, gin etc etc

mike
Old Feb 4, 2008, 5:08 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by MIKESILV
We spent well over 200 Euro at J. Eilles on Residenztrasse on chocolate
some as gifts but mostly for ourselves in November including those amazing marzipan balls and also the chocolate balls containing, rum, wine, gin etc etc

mike
Nice. I passed the store last Monday and was very tempted to go in. I know it would be better for me to stay out
Old Feb 6, 2008, 5:26 pm

Not in MUC, but FRA: Bitter & Zartomstrasse 4: bitterundzart.de
Old Feb 7, 2008, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by best
Not in MUC, but FRA: Bitter & Zartomstrasse 4: bitterundzart.de
I buy at Bitter & Zart regularly. Their chocolates are sooo good. ^

I might have to try some of the suggestions above during my next Munich trip.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:15 am
Original Poster

After visiting all of the Munich chocolate shops mentioned here, and doing extensive "research" , I've come up with my personal list of favorites.

Stolberg and Amai are my two favorites, can't choose one over the other.

Stolberg has an extensive array of other chocolate manufacturers in addition to the individual pieces he sells. Mr. Stolberg is quite knowledgeable.

Amai has GREAT packaging for gifts. Look for the little red boxes or the brown pyramid boxes. I bought quite a few chocolates in gift boxes and my friends were blown away by the clever packaging as well as the chocolates. The place serves coffee and tea, as well. Also, check out the really nice wine shop two doors down, Retter's.

Franz - Kontor für Schokolade, Rottenhofer, & Dallmayr would be my choices after the two above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.