Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

"FRA Comfort Services" to expedite connection in Frankfurt?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2017, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

I have a tight connection in Frankfurt of 80 minutes traveling from Geneva to Johannesburg. It appears that this flight from Geneva is routinely 20ish minutes late, so it's probably really more like 60 minutes.There isn't another flight to Johannesburg until nearly 24 hours later, so I really need to make this connection.

I will have my elderly parents in tow, so I can't bolt through the airport. I'm debating either requesting assistance from the airline (mobility assistance given my parents' advance age of 82) or booking a service I just found in the Frankfurt airport called FRA Comfort Services which will meet you at your gate and taxi you to your next connection. Not sure if they get a separate/expedited lane for immigration or not. Has anyone used this service and can speak to its effectiveness? Would I be better off booking this or requesting assistance from Lufthansa? There is a fee for this service, but it's minimal in comparison to what it would cost us if we missed our next connections in Johannesburg.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 1:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
OP put the same question in LH forum http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...frankfurt.html
Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:41 pm
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

As there are already some answers in thre thread in the Lulfthansa Forum, I kindly ask you to follow the discussion in this thread.

I levae this thread for further reference, but will close it.

FLYGVA
co-moderator Germany Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.