Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Some FRA questions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2015, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Some FRA questions

Hello - thanks in advance for your help with what I'm sure are some basic FRA questions.

I land at FRA at 7:15 local from DOH and leave for IAD at 11:25 local. In that time, do I have to clear any kind of security or passport control/immigration? Also, in that time, what are my best choices for lounge access, assuming no alliance status/traveling in Economy, but willing to pay some money for a shower and food.

Thanks.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 12:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by benjymessner
Hello - thanks in advance for your help with what I'm sure are some basic FRA questions.

I land at FRA at 7:15 local from DOH and leave for IAD at 11:25 local. In that time, do I have to clear any kind of security or passport control/immigration? Also, in that time, what are my best choices for lounge access, assuming no alliance status/traveling in Economy, but willing to pay some money for a shower and food.

Thanks.
You question is very difficult to answer: you don't say which airline(s) you are flying. Providing that information will make it easier to tell you how to connect.
As to pay-for-use lounges, look here http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/germa...ht=FRA+lounges
Old Feb 9, 2015, 12:56 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Your answers should be answered in this master thread about FRA:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...on-thread.html
Old Feb 10, 2015, 3:17 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by benjymessner
Welcome to FlyerTalk! Since airport-specific issues are generally discussed in FT's destination forums, I've moved your post here, to the dedicated Germany forum, where it will likely be merged into a similar ongoing topic thread.

Good luck, and safe travels!

Moderator, Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.