Wiki Posts
Search

Germany work visa

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2014, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Post Germany work visa

Hi,

I have few questions regarding german work visa.

1. I would like to know if the job been offered must match exact to my academic qualification. I have a Degree in Commerce- Bīcom Hons, and i possess 9 years of experience. and since last 4.5 years working in IT as SAP Consultant. and iam been offered a similar job as an SAP Consultant in germany now.

2.I would like to know the process to get a work permit and have some clarifications:

1. Do i need to apply for a blue card or
2. Do i just need to apply for a work permit with my contract at the german embassy in india.

3. Also if someone can help me with the ascertaining the relocating costs to Germany from India.

Thanks
Prabu
Old Nov 27, 2014, 3:04 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
If the company that is offering you this job is not able to provide you with the information that you are asking for here, then you have a problem. Please discuss these issues with the new company's human resources department. They should be able to help you with the process to get a work permit.

The www-page of the German embassy in India contains further information at

http://www.india.diplo.de/Vertretung.../NATIONAL.html

Take a look at their check list for an employment visa and then follow the steps listed on that www-page. In my experience as a German: take the photo requirements very seriously, if the photo does not match the requirements, you will not be getting a visa (since they are a stickler for these rules even for Germans, they will be even more anally retentive for non-Germans...).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.