Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Strange error messages on family bookings in Frontier - passenger not found & infant

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strange error messages on family bookings in Frontier - passenger not found & infant

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2017, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

This is the 2nd time I've gotten unexplained errors trying to book on Frontier. Has anyone else had this?

Tried to book a few passengers & a lap infant. Enter all the information on the passenger screen.

The first submit, the error comes back saying "passenger # 12343098 not found" for the 2nd person's earlyreturns #. I know the # is correct and even verify it by going into that passenger's account.

Then, if you submit again, it comes back now with 2 errors: the same first one about passenger #, the second one says that the infant's age must be between 0 and 2 years old, and highlights the birth date. The birth date is obviously within 0-2 years of age.

I was able to fix it a few months ago but forget what happened. I might have just taken off all earlyreturns #s but don't remember.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 5:33 pm

Programs: AA Pl, KL Platinum for Life
You could call them, but due to "unusually heavy call volumes" the wait time could exceed several hours on hold! If they only have one flight a day to your destination and your flight should happen to be canceled, you can wait up to a week before they can accommodate you.
alchemista likes this.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Lakeviewsteve
You could call them, but due to "unusually heavy call volumes" the wait time could exceed several hours on hold! If they only have one flight a day to your destination and your flight should happen to be canceled, you can wait up to a week before they can accommodate you.
Ha, sounds like you love F9. I could have tried calling, but it was soon before the coupon expired and I knew that: 1. I would have run out of time calling them, and 2. the CSR would have no idea what to do with the error since it wasn't even the proper error message.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 1:28 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by alchemista
Ha, sounds like you love F9. I could have tried calling, but it was soon before the coupon expired and I knew that: 1. I would have run out of time calling them, and 2. the CSR would have no idea what to do with the error since it wasn't even the proper error message.
I had to call them this AM and was quite surprised. Wait time was 2-3 minutes and person added known flyer # and I was done in less than 5 minutes.
True this has been my only experience calling them so it could have been an anomaly?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.