Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When will F9 put Fresno on sale?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2017, 11:17 am
Original Poster

When will F9 put Fresno on sale?

In its most recent announcement of new routes, Frontier included Fresno from Denver, but did not specify an exact date when service will start. Only that service will start "in the spring" and tickets will go on sale "soon."

Any update, or does anyone know any more about a specific date for service or sale of tickets?
Old Sep 19, 2017, 10:02 am

They are loading the flights today with a May 22 start date. Looks like FAT-DEN on a Tu/Th/Sa schedule. Includes a 1-stop to ORD.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 2:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FATFlyer
They are loading the flights today with a May 22 start date. Looks like FAT-DEN on a Tu/Th/Sa schedule. Includes a 1-stop to ORD.
Looking for connecting flights, especially because there should be easy and safe connections IAD-DEN-FAT and FAT-DEN-IAD. You can cobble them together as separate flights point-to-point-to-point from the existing schedule, but they don't appear to be selling FAT thru connections to anywhere but Chicago, which includes the one-stop no changes of planes, and a second connection to Chicago with a change of planes. Otherwise, it looks like you buy a ticket to Denver, and a separate ticket from DEN-FAT, and then the reverse on the return.

Wonder if and when they will be selling connecting flights into Fresno.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 9:11 am

I was checking today and Frontier is now displaying connecting flights for FAT including to/from IAD. Long layovers and only 3 day a week schedule.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.