Wiki Posts
Search

Question about schedule

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2015, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Question about schedule

Hello,

I apologize in advance if this was discussed I wasn't able to find it. I have 2 questions

1)TTN to DTW--i know its a season service that starts on april 30th--when does it end?

2) when does october schedule gets released?

thanks,
Lenny
Old Mar 1, 2015, 5:36 pm

Programs: Frontier Airlines Early Returns, US Airways Dividend Miles
This winter, TTN-DTW service ended January 6, so I would assume it would end around the same time next winter however we won't know until the schedule is extended beyond August 10 which should be soon, according to their FB page, they are updating their website and booking engine March 7, so I would expect it shortly thereafter.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by delawareguy
This winter, TTN-DTW service ended January 6, so I would assume it would end around the same time next winter however we won't know until the schedule is extended beyond August 10 which should be soon, according to their FB page, they are updating their website and booking engine March 7, so I would expect it shortly thereafter.
Frontier has changed a lot in the last year and it's looking more like Spirit atleast with scheduling.

It's possible Frontier's TTN-DTW schedule becomes closer aligned to Spirit's ACY-DTW schedule.

Spirit cuts off ORD, DTW and BOS from ACY right after Labor Day and has been doing this for years.

TTN-Chicago is different, but DTW seems to be marginalized from TTN like how Spirit marginalized DTW from ACY.

But I'd say it's 50/50 with some likelihood that Frontier keeps VFR markets longer into the Fall.

For the OP, you might want to check southwest.com for BWI-DTW. Fares aren't very low, but they are probably lower than fares from other carriers out of PHL, and funds can be reused if you change your mind but travel Southwest for other flights.

Last edited by rtalk25; Mar 1, 2015 at 8:43 pm
Old Mar 2, 2015, 5:41 am
Original Poster

Question about schedule

Thank you BWI is a far drive I live north of TTN

I'll wait till the schedule is released

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.