Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frontier New Crew Base TNT

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2014, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platium. Hyatt Globlist. United Member. WN A-list w/CP. Frontier Elite 100K.
Frontier New Crew Base TNT

Frontier Airlines Announces New Crew Base to Open at Trenton-Mercer Airport

Frontier Airlines will open the carrier’s first East Coast flight attendant crew base in June 2014, at the Trenton-Mercer Airport in Ewing, NJ. The new crew domicile will initially be home to 50 Flight Attendants by the end of July,

http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2014...mercer-airport
Old Mar 2, 2014, 8:27 am

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Bad News for the SpringHill Suites by Marriott EWING PRINCETON SOUTH, guess they still have the pilots until they get a base here.
Old Mar 8, 2014, 7:30 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
They had their recruitment event Yesterday and Today and according to this article Yesterday 3/7/14 they had 99 people show up and 38 are being moved along in the interview process. Hopefully they had that many good canidates today and will be able to fill the base. Though my guess is that they will have some long time FAs who want to work here and they will be given the opportunity over any new hires.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...r_airport.html
Old Mar 9, 2014, 11:48 am

99 doesn't seem like a lot of applicants. At least a turnout!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.