Wiki Posts
Search

MKE-BDL reinstated

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2010, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA and DL
MKE-BDL reinstated

Starts Sept 27- Was mentioned briefly in the MKE-SAT thread but I figure it's worth its own-

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Fronti....html?x=0&.v=1

Similar schedule to when Midwest Connect flew the route.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 7:29 pm

BDL Employment

Are there any customer service agents out there reading this that can give me any info on working for Frontier Airlines (Republic) as a customer service agent? I am interested in applying for BDL. I assume they will be regional flights out of BDL. Does the agent perform all job classifications? What is starting pay? Are they a good airline to work for? Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Old Jul 21, 2010, 9:16 pm

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
I don't believe anyone on here is a CS agent. However if you go to www.frontierairlines.com and it will show you all of the positions that are being offered. I for one like working here. We have good benefits and the pay is standard. We also are hiring for F/A's so you might try looking at that too...
Old Jul 22, 2010, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by straitfan
Are there any customer service agents out there reading this that can give me any info on working for Frontier Airlines (Republic) as a customer service agent? I am interested in applying for BDL. I assume they will be regional flights out of BDL. Does the agent perform all job classifications? What is starting pay? Are they a good airline to work for? Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Just a heads up, since this is a new route and we're serving it with a smaller aircraft for only two flights a day, it may be handled by American or American Eagle. We do this at Louisville and Raleigh, that I know of, so it will probably be the same at Hartford.

Last edited by MostlyAir; Jul 22, 2010 at 10:24 am Reason: I meant Louisville not Nashville
Old Jul 22, 2010, 9:16 am

Thank You

Thank you both for your replys concerning service out of BDL!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.