Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

FLONASE “2015 Vacation – Italy, Hawaii, Yellowstone” 5/4/15dl, 1x, 18+, US48+DC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2015, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt

Five Grand Prizes of 7 night trips to winner’s choice of Italy, Hawaii or Yellowstone National Park. All trips include roundtrip air, accommodations and ground transfers.

FLONASE “2015 Vacation – Italy, Hawaii, Yellowstone” Sweepstakes

Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.

How To Enter: you may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to www.flonasesweepstakes.com . To enter, you may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, and e-mail address.

Entry Limit: You may enter only once.

On-line entrant must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void.

Grand Prizes (5): Five (5) winners will choose one from the following trips:

Option 1: Vacation in Italy – You are now “Free to Smell the Flowers” with Flonase at an Infiorata Flower Festival in Tuscany and to clearly see one of the most beautiful cities in the world in Venice.

Trip includes round trip coach airfare for two from an airport near winner’s home (determined by sponsor in its sole discretion) to Italy including 7 nights top hotel, all food at hotel, and transfers to and from airport (determined by sponsor and the dates selected by the winner).

Option 2: Vacation in Hawaii – Celebrate your freedom to be outdoors with Flonase in Hawaii to smell the flowers and clearly see some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

Trip includes round trip coach airfare for two from an airport near winner’s home (determined by sponsor in its sole discretion) to Hawaii including 7 nights at top beach resort including food and transfers to and from airport (determined by sponsor and the dates selected by the winner).

Option 3: Family Vacation to Yellowstone National Park - Celebrate your freedom to be outdoors with Flonase to breathe freely and see clearly one of the world’s most beautiful places in Yellowstone National Park, WY.

Trip includes round trip coach airfare for up to six (6) Family Members from an airport near winner’s home (determined by sponsor in its sole discretion) to Yellowstone National Park, WY including 7 nights in luxurious cabin or resort including food and transfers to and from airport (determined by sponsor and the dates selected by the winner).

The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all five trips is approximately $30,000. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner will be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). There is a cash option of $4,000 per trip.

Winner Selection and Notification: A total of Thirty-six (36) Local Market Prize Winners and Five (5) Grand Prize winners will be selected as outlined in #3 above (SEE RULES) under Prizes and Approximate Retail Value section, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries as outlined in Exhibit A (SEE RULES) by judges selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Only one Winner per household is permitted. The Winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service beginning on or about March 30, 2015 and continuing through May 25, 2015 as outlined in Exhibit A. The Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded.

Contest Starts On: Monday, 16 February 2015

Contest Ends On: Monday, 4 May 2015

Contest Entry Page: https://www.flonasesweepstakes.com/Default.aspx

Contest Rules: https://www.flonasesweepstakes.com/ContestRules.aspx

Good Luck! ^
Old Mar 23, 2015, 10:49 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Couldn't enter this one. Every time I enter my State, the entry form blanks out that field, so it's empty. When I click submit, the entry won't go through because the required field (State) is empty. I tried with no success in Chrome and Safari. Anyone else having this issue?
Old Mar 24, 2015, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by krasnoludek
Couldn't enter this one. Every time I enter my State, the entry form blanks out that field, so it's empty. When I click submit, the entry won't go through because the required field (State) is empty. I tried with no success in Chrome and Safari. Anyone else having this issue?
No problem with state drop down. It went through for me in Chrome - then said it was a duplicate entry and didn't count. The problem is, I hadn't entered it before.

Haven't heard of Dicom Promotions before, but apparently they have some issues putting an online sweeps together.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 8:02 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Amex Plat., BW Diamond
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by krasnoludek
I had this issue too, in Safari, but solved it through some trial and error. What worked for me: Try putting your cursor in the state field, typing the first letter of your state and then waiting a second or four (with your cursor still in the field) for the drop-down selections to appear. Then you can use the mouse to click the state name.

Terribly designed form field, for sure.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Thanks for the help, FlyingMama and BostonMarine. Turns out Chrome's autofill suggestions were hiding the dropdown menu and the way they coded it, the dropdown menu disappears and the entered content is deleted as soon as you click outside the form field. Normally a dropdown will stick around until you click in it. In Safari, I don't think I even got any dropdown at all (no autofill activated in that browser). In any case, I got it to work in Chrome once I turned off autofill suggestions.

One upside of having a buggy entry form is that it whittles down the contestant pool, so good luck to us. With 5 prizes, all four of us could win and still have a prize left over for another FTer. :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.