Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No exit stamp on passport.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2016, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

No exit stamp on passport.

Hello.i am from Pakistan.last year i went to FRANCE on spouse visa.After 2 months i got Ofii steaker on my passport.after 8 month i got Titre De sejour(Carte de Sejour temporery. And after 2 month i come back to Pakistan.problem is that i dont get exit stamp on my Pakistani passport.when i leaving France.yes my Carte de sejour was valid that time and they check my Carte de Sejour and passport.but they did not stamp my passport.when i was leaving France. could this make problem when i apply for spouse visa again in future? Thanks
Regards.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 4:53 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Originally Posted by KashanKhan
Hello.i am from Pakistan.last year i went to FRANCE on spouse visa.After 2 months i got Ofii steaker on my passport.after 8 month i got Titre De sejour(Carte de Sejour temporery. And after 2 month i come back to Pakistan.problem is that i dont get exit stamp on my Pakistani passport.when i leaving France.yes my Carte de sejour was valid that time and they check my Carte de Sejour and passport.but they did not stamp my passport.when i was leaving France. could this make problem when i apply for spouse visa again in future? Thanks
Regards.
You should have an entry stamp for another country in your passport and/or an airline ticket showing that you left the country by the time you had to leave it, right?
Old Dec 10, 2016, 3:56 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
As you had a valid titre de séjour, there was no need to stamp your passport when you left France.
Old Dec 11, 2016, 8:54 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
Originally Posted by :D!
As you had a valid titre de séjour, there was no need to stamp your passport when you left France.
I'm not sure if that's an accurate observation. I was in France from 2012-2015. I had a carte de sejour and my wife had a titre de sejour. Both of our passports were stamped each time we left France directly for a non-Schengen destination including the UK.

I don't know if OP will encounter problems, but based on my experiences with the French immigration authorities, all the best of luck to him!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.