Wiki Posts
Search

CDG Airside Transfer 2A - 2F ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2015, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, Marriott, Hilton, Hertz
CDG Airside Transfer 2A - 2F ?

I have a 90 min connection on separate tickets, no luggage. I've read elsewhere that there is an airside bus from 2A to 2F but I'll have to re-clear security so it's a bit pointless to use. Is the airside bus recommended or should I just exit, take the N-1 bus curbside then re-enter at 2F and clear security? I'm aiming for the quickest method.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Arriving in 2A and leaving from 2F mean that you are arriving from non-Schengen and connect to Schengen so it means having to go through immigration and security whatever the way you use to reach 2F. So, I would just exit 2A and walk to 2F.
BTW, this is a risky connection on separate tickets, but you probably know this. It is doable with carry-ons only, providing your incoming flight is on-time and if you OLCI for the connecting flight.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, Marriott, Hilton, Hertz
Thank you Goldorak! Understood on the risk - we have only carry-ons which should help better our odds.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 1:00 am

How long is the walk from 2A to 2F?
Easy CDG seems to indicate that this takes 45 minutes to make the transfer.
http://easycdg.com/passenger-informa...t-terminal-2a/
Old Aug 28, 2015, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by olouie
How long is the walk from 2A to 2F?
10 min

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.