Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Auto Train from Bercy - need station's direct number

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2015, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Auto Train from Bercy - need station's direct number

A couple of months ago I booked a reservation for my Honda Civic on the Auto Train from Paris Bercy to Biarritz for August. Last week I bought a new CRV and I called the general number to change the reservation. They told me they can't change the reservation but I might try with the station directly, as they may make an exception. I would prefer to know now rather than wait until the day of departure.

Rather than drive the 6 hour round trip, I would like to telephone them, however I can't seem to find a direct number for them. Does anybody have a phone number (that works outside of France?)

Thanks
Old Apr 25, 2015, 7:30 am

Programs: TK M&S Elite, AF FB Jeune, AMEX AF Gold, Hhonors Silver
Hello,

You can try the +33 1 53 33 60 11, I found that number as "Paris Bercy Train Station" number. I don't know if they can help you, and if they speak English also...

Good luck
Old Apr 25, 2015, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Many thanks. I'l give it a try (or my husband will, as he is the native French speaker!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.