European Night of Museums - Paris May 17

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2014, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood

Hello. I have learned of something called the Night of Museums. It is one day only and 'hundreds' of museums stay open until 1:00 a.m. I can find the website, which is in French, but cannot find a listing of the participating museums. Can anyone help me find a list of participating museums in Paris?

http://www.nuitdesmusees.culture.fr/
Old Apr 4, 2014, 9:22 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus
Originally Posted by dingo
Hello. I have learned of something called the Night of Museums. It is one day only and 'hundreds' of museums stay open until 1:00 a.m. I can find the website, which is in French, but cannot find a listing of the participating museums. Can anyone help me find a list of participating museums in Paris?

http://www.nuitdesmusees.culture.fr/
This page says "almost all of the capital's museums will be open the night of May 17th," followed by a list of Paris museums by arrondissement. The list says it's the 2013 program but maybe that's just an oversight.

This page says more than 1300 French museums participated in the 2013 European Museum Night and promises the details will be available beginning in March on the site you linked to. They aren't yet but you should probably keep checking.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Thanks aj.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.