Search

Miami exotic car rental

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2015, 10:31 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
Miami exotic car rental

Has anyone had experience renting exotic cars from any of the Miami / SoBe rental companies? Which one is your favorite and why?

I am visiting Miami for the first time in the near future and would like to get a nice car for a long weekend. Thanks in advance for the input!
Old Jun 23, 2015, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by agp423
Has anyone had experience renting exotic cars from any of the Miami / SoBe rental companies? Which one is your favorite and why?

I am visiting Miami for the first time in the near future and would like to get a nice car for a long weekend. Thanks in advance for the input!
Just bear in mind,they drive like maniacs down there . Make sure you have enough insurance coverage in case it gets cracked up.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 11:34 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
I'd look at the Hertz dream cars program through either the MIA or Miami- South beach locations. They may not have Ferrari's for rent but if the possible insurance issues noted above concern you (like they would me) I'd stick with a established outfit like Hertz.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
If a well-equipped Audi A4 (with Quattro and the better engine, not an entry-level dog) might be a compromise between performance at a reasonable price (and insurance and fuel costs), consider Silvercar at MIA airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.