Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Praking in Miami, Ft Lauderdale

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2011, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Praking in Miami, Ft Lauderdale

Hello, what are the parking options in these cities? I am doing a road trip and stopping for a half day in both cities. Is there a park and ride parking? Or any other parking option in the city center to look around and visit the beach?

And another question I have heard that there are "beach gyms" in California. Are there any in Florida?

Thanks for replies.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 5:28 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by mandrinka
Hello, what are the parking options in these cities? I am doing a road trip and stopping for a half day in both cities. Is there a park and ride parking? Or any other parking option in the city center to look around and visit the beach?

And another question I have heard that there are "beach gyms" in California. Are there any in Florida?

Thanks for replies.
FLL has a number of street meters or some smaller outside parking lots. The lot at A1A and Sebastian takes credit cards but tends to fill up by 11-12 or so. There is also a larger lot as you come into the beach area and there is also a large parking garage at the shops/restuarants.

South Beach has a number of parking garages, the garage at 13th between Ocean and Collins is closest to the beach and also takes credit cards (kiosk machine). That garage also fills up by 11-12.

There are no open air gyms in either. AFAIK there are no real gyms near the beach at FLL. In South Beach, Miami, the Crunch has a $35 day pass (Washington and 13th). Equinox and David Barton are the other two major gyms but do not do day passes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.