Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finnair customer community

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2016, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Finnair customer community

According to businessclass.se some members have been invited to the new advisory group. Anyone caring to report?
Old Feb 4, 2016, 2:53 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo
My SO (Ay basic) got an invite to apply for this thing. Nothing else to report yet.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 3:42 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Haven't heard or seen anything. In general, I think it is a good thing.

It might be though that they are focusing on groups with "not so frequent travellers". Frequent travellers are so loyal they don't need to devote any attention to them.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 4:00 am

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo, LX Senator, SK Life-time Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I got an invite and would classify myself as a very frequent traveller. However, not sure if I want to join.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 4:02 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I would love to join, I might be a frequent flyer but a VERY BASIC ay member perhaps I am blackballed due to my feedback patterns no invite in other words
Old Feb 4, 2016, 4:06 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by kauppias
I would love to join ... perhaps I am blackballed due to my feedback patterns
That make one of us.

Last edited by wkndtraveler; Feb 4, 2016 at 4:24 am
Old Feb 4, 2016, 4:19 am

Programs: AY Lumo.
I got the invite two days ago. I have 55 Finnair flights over the last year.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 7:31 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Haven't got one. But we know they don't like to listen to AY FT'ers since we are too not sheep. We request too much
Old Feb 10, 2016, 2:01 am

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Are you guys already contributing there? I got a link to a survey page wich turned out to be the community page - not much of a community yet.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 6:14 am

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Interesting rules in the community:

8. Rights to the community content and materials
The answers/ comments given by community members as well as other community content are Finnair’s property.
The community members give Finnair the right to use the content shared on the community exclusively and without limits. Each member is responsible for making sure that he/ she have the right to give this material to Finnair un-dependent upon what form the material is in (e.g. photos).

The material in the community is only to be used for community activities. Members are not allowed to use the material outside the community and are not allowed to give third parties access to the material.
Each member is liable to Finnair, InterQuest Oy and/ or any thrid parties for any direct or indirect damages caused by unlawful conduct mentioned in this paragraph.
Does this mean that I can t use my thoughts outside of the community once posted them there?
Old Feb 10, 2016, 8:21 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by Ed Size
Interesting rules in the community:

Does this mean that I can t use my thoughts outside of the community once posted them there?
I think you are not allowed to communicate other people's thoughts outside...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.