Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Confusing with the seat map again Finnair!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2015, 7:51 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hi viewers

Today i went back to finnair wbesite just wanted to see how my seat plan are filling up with seats taken. I have seat 20 as paid and requested from the day ive booked my airline tickets months ago.

So i was able to choose a seat of my preference. So ive choosed seat 20 window on the left side which is and was on the far area of the back of the plane.

Today i come back just to see how the progress are going with the airline i be on with finnair and notice that seat 20 that i be on is now actually on the Right side and actually next to the or close to the exit door and next to the wings...

So what i dont get it is.... the map im looking today doesn't seem to be the same as to what i always used to saw it weeks or months ago. It is why i choosed seat 20 window because it was my preference at the back of the plane. But now notice mys eat that i be on (20) is actually in a diferent position and more towards the plane group.

So what is actually going on there ? Why didn't finnair or emails or notification was been alerted me ?

Currently is shows mys eat 20 is next to the exit and next to the wings. That is defently not my preference area to seat. Which again i would have to choose seat 27 or seat 28 on the left side.

Just where you see on the photo ive posted here. Just where seat 27 or seat 28 is.. That's where seat 20 actually was when i saw it on the map seating. So what happen now? did finnair included more new seats or something or redesign the inside of the plane configuration ?

It is still remains the same airline i be on A321 so if that isn't change what is it ?Something happen there.

Also i wonder if they going to charge me again if i am to change mys eat now to seat 27. Just hope they don't because i am now to be seated in a place i dont like.

The seat number remains the same as ive requested. But when i choosed seat 20 window side. What i saw on the map. Seat 20 was in fact right at the back so if you look at that photo i took just where seat 27 and or seat 28 that's where seat 20 was.

So any idea what happen ?

Last edited by citro; Sep 26, 2015 at 1:38 am
Old Sep 25, 2015, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It is not confusing.
This is confusing (locked for good reason) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/finna...questions.html

Another started by citro (has many names on FT over the years)
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/finna...-any-good.html
Old Sep 25, 2015, 8:04 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

http://postimg.cc/image/jhn71lp0n/
Old Sep 25, 2015, 8:08 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Ive just posted a photo link of what it looks like the seat map. As you can see it has a crosss on the seat i have requested long time ago seat 20 window. However today i look at it on finnair website and notice seat 20 window is now actually further away from the back area of the plane. So what happen there ? Is there more seats been added or something on the plane im going to ?

Will they re-charge my credit card again if i was to choose seat 27 ? Because just where seat 27 is allocated. That's where seat 20 was when i last saw many times the seat map. Today it looks much bigger and more seated on the map. Unusual but thats what it is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.