Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Which type of seats will I get on a Biz class trip from CPH-HEL HEL-MAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lm silver / MileagePlus / Aadvantage / Amex platinum / stargold points silver

I was warned by a friend that it wasnt worth it to buy a business class ticket since in Europe biz class is a row with 3 seats with the middle seat blocked, or will I get a biz class seat with just 2 seats like in the USA.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 1:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TP Silver
Originally Posted by miranda.mario
I was warned by a friend that it wasnt worth it to buy a business class ticket since in Europe biz class is a row with 3 seats with the middle seat blocked, or will I get a biz class seat with just 2 seats like in the USA.
The normal euro biz class, normal seats with middle blocked on the Airbus. You might get 2 seats if the flight is operated by an Embraer (2+2 seating).

I recommend using seatguru.com or checking Finnair's own seatmaps at http://www.finnair.com/INT/GB/flights/fleet before your flight
Old Dec 1, 2012, 4:32 am

Programs: AA Plat (OWS), W6 Discount Club, TK Elite (*G), ex-MA Gold, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by duvin
You might get 2 seats if the flight is operated by an Embraer (2+2 seating).
Indeed, but that's the normal economy layout for that plane. In the US the first class section of similar Embraers have 1+2 seating.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 5:23 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Spending 6 hours in plane sitting on slimline Recaro seat and a connection instead of 2,5 hours in plane sitting on slimline Recaro seat to get from CPH to MAD?
Old Dec 1, 2012, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by TTL
Spending 6 hours in plane sitting on slimline Recaro seat and a connection instead of 2,5 hours in plane sitting on slimline Recaro seat to get from CPH to MAD?
The miles, the miles! In December many people may need every last mile to reach/renew elite levels

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.