Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A little Fairmont advice...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2012, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM ELITE, HYATT LIFETIME GLOBALIST, UAL SILVER, AA EXECUTIVE PLATINUM

I will be staying at the San Jose property next Thursday for 1 night and have no status/affilation.

Any advice on the best options in regards to transferring points?

I tried checking various threads with no success?

Thank you.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 3:14 pm

Programs: ACSE, A3*G, AB_Gold, SPG Gold, FPC Plat, HH Diamond

I would suggest sign up for the President's Club membership (free), so you can get free Internet plus attach an airline FF card to the profile and get some points.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 4:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Vinodavid
I will be staying at the San Jose property next Thursday for 1 night and have no status/affilation.

Any advice on the best options in regards to transferring points?

I tried checking various threads with no success?

Thank you.
Not quite sure I understand your question.

Fairmont´s loyalty program is not based on earning/redeeming points.

Depending on the rate you booked you can earn 500 airline miles for your stay, but that´s about it if that´s your only stay. (if you stay frequently, you can earn status and there are various benefits associated with that such as free night certs, suite upgrade certs, dining certs etc.).

The benefits you get for just signing up are pretty good (comp. internet access), so I´d definitely reccommend doing that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.