Wiki Posts
Search

Frequent Business Traveler 2014 GlobeRunner Awards

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2014, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plt, HHonors Gold, UA Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Gold
Frequent Business Traveler 2014 GlobeRunner Awards

Congrats to the following blogs nomiated for the best points and miles blog in the Frequent Business Traveler 2014 GlobeRunner Awards!

Delta Points
Frequent Miler
Frugal Travel Guy
Hack My Trip
Loyalty Lobby
Million Mile Secrets
The Points Guy
The Wandering Aramean
TravelBloggerBuzz
View From the Wing

you can cast your vote here - http://www.frequentbusinesstraveler....runner-awards/

On a funny aside, the DeltaPoints blog announced this with a picture of the voting ballot.... photoshopped to remove one of the other nominated blogs. I don't know if its due to denial or sour grapes, but its the funniest censorship I think i've ever seen.

http://t.co/VxpmGU2tfK
Old Mar 27, 2014, 12:00 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by freeloader
Congrats to the following blogs nomiated for the best points and miles blog in the Frequent Business Traveler 2014 GlobeRunner Awards!

Delta Points
Frequent Miler
Frugal Travel Guy
Hack My Trip
Loyalty Lobby
Million Mile Secrets
The Points Guy
The Wandering Aramean
TravelBloggerBuzz
View From the Wing

you can cast your vote here - http://www.frequentbusinesstraveler....runner-awards/

On a funny aside, the DeltaPoints blog announced this with a picture of the voting ballot.... photoshopped to remove one of the other nominated blogs. I don't know if its due to denial or sour grapes, but its the funniest censorship I think i've ever seen.

http://t.co/VxpmGU2tfK
Lol. It's not business, it's personal!
Old Mar 30, 2014, 2:37 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
I don't mind having my blog deleted from that altered image but ELEVEN arrows was a little too much
Old Mar 31, 2014, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
I'm just trying to work out what I did wrong not to be seen as better than some of that list!

Especially as I am leading the Mighty Travels poll at the moment :-)
Old Mar 31, 2014, 10:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Just another waste of time.

But if all 100 get their readers to vote then the page views (and ad revenue) for the site hosting the blog goes through the roof.
Brilliant marketing strategy, isn't it??
Old Mar 31, 2014, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by sbm12
Just another waste of time.

But if all 100 get their readers to vote then the page views (and ad revenue) for the site hosting the blog goes through the roof.
Brilliant marketing strategy, isn't it??
Obviously. But a bit of fun for me all the same. Let's split the US vote 95 ways!
Old Apr 2, 2014, 2:07 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
Raffles reminds me of Soros when he cornered the market with some trade shenanigans involving the Bank of England or something ;-)

On another thought, in the latest voting tally from the Freddies it appears every other human on the Planet Earth voted!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.