Search

Appointment of New Ambassador to the EMPR Forum

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2013, 9:42 am
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Appointment of New Ambassador to the EMPR Forum

I am delighted to announce the appointment of Kokonutz as the EMPR's very first Forum Ambassador.

To many, Kokonutz needs no introduction. He has been a part of FlyerTalk since 1999, and to say he has been an active participant is an understatement (26,000 posts and counting... )

"Koko" is passionate about FT and it shows. From his commitment to Talkboard, where he has served for many years to his ability to contribute across all fora, intelligently and candidly.

I'm sure this forum will benefit greatly from Koko's knowledge, his experience and his determination to always do whats in the best interest of FlyerTalk and its members.

Koko, Welcome Aboard. And thanks for volunteering.

Regards

SIMON
(eightblack)
Ambassador Team Leader
Old Apr 22, 2013, 9:54 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Thanks, Simon.

Technically, I have been hanging around FT since the days of 9600 baud in 1998.

Here is my first post/thread ever on FlyerTalk (before I realized that using a 'handle' was going to be an Internet best practice ) about 2 weeks after this place opened: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...e-program.html

Anyway, I look forward to help keeping this forum a lively, fun, welcoming and informative place.
Old Apr 22, 2013, 9:55 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Congratulations, kokonutz! Your dedication is legendary, and you know how to keep things fun!
Old Apr 22, 2013, 7:23 pm
Community Director Emerita

Thanks, koko, for volunteering.

And to those who might be curious, Matt Wald was not suspended. Rather, in the long ago past, multiple handles were allowed. After koko's infamous tennis match with Rudi at the Party in Paradise, when youth met experience, he chose a new handle to memorialize the event. Once multiple handles were disallowed, rather than merging them, handles that weren't going to be used were suspended.
Old Apr 23, 2013, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K

And to those who might be curious, Matt Wald was not suspended. Rather, in the long ago past, multiple handles were allowed. After koko's infamous tennis match with Rudi at the Party in Paradise, when youth met experience, he chose a new handle to memorialize the event. Once multiple handles were disallowed, rather than merging them, handles that weren't going to be used were suspended.
You ruined my first reaction -- ask myself "What did he do THAT time?"
Old Apr 23, 2013, 1:27 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K

kokonutz (with a second-place trophy...):

But please folks, let's try to keep this forum on topic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.