Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > European Rail Travel
Reload this Page >

Train/MXP connection planning question??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Train/MXP connection planning question??

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2016, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Avios
Question Train/MXP connection planning question??

I am planning a trip which would involve taking the train from central Milan to MXP to catch a BA flight...am wondering if I have enough time to check-in and go thru security?

Situation is I would have ~1 1/2 hours from the time the train arrives MXP until my flight departure.

Arrival MXP would be 9:45AM and International BA flight departs 11:15AM.

Would be flying business class so I don't know if there is any "fast track" option?

Anyway, would that likely provide me enough time to check in, go thru security and get to gate?

Any thoughts on how long that might normally take in the event I change the time of day, etc.?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Walt
Old Apr 20, 2016, 8:57 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As the OP does have this posted in the Italy forum, which is the better forum for the question, and to avoid prohibited cross-posting, I'll close this thread, so that all the discussion can be centered in the Italy forum thread;
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/italy...tion-time.html

Ocn Vw 1K, Sr. Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.