Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Guide for Croatia Trip

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2017, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Guide for Croatia Trip

We are planning to spend a week or so in Croatia and would like to find a private guide to show us around. Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks
Old Jul 15, 2017, 9:19 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
rbernheim,

Because your thread is not a trip report I have moved it to the general Europe forum. Hopefully you will get an answer here.

Have a great trip.

Madone59

Moderator: Trip Reports
Old Jul 26, 2017, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by rbernheim
We are planning to spend a week or so in Croatia and would like to find a private guide to show us around. Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks
I've used this website for tour guides in many countries. In fact, I'm going to Croatia in a month and hired a guide from here!

tourguides.viator.com
rbernheim likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 9:12 am

Programs: Chase Sapphire Reserve, WFBF
Thanks
http://www.privateguidesincroatia.com/

Just returned from a trip to Split/Dubrovnik and used this guide for two days.
rbernheim likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 9:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Thanks
We just returned from a week in Croatia . We used ferries, rented a car so as not to be on the same schedule as the day trips to plitvice ..covered .dubrovnik split plitvice and zagreb.. the cities are small and easy to navigate on your own. What are you interested in and what do you want the guides to do? Provide information within cities or get you city to city.. We loved split and plitvice..found dubrovnik overrun with tourists, expensive, and the stradun to be filled with tourist shops and not authentic.. otoh Dioclotien Palace is amazing...
rbernheim likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.