Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Fitness/Wellness Holiday Resort Suggestions in Europe in late Aug/Sept with sun!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fitness/Wellness Holiday Resort Suggestions in Europe in late Aug/Sept with sun!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2016, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Question Fitness/Wellness Holiday Resort Suggestions in Europe in late Aug/Sept with sun!

Hi all,

I'm looking for some holiday suggestions... the weather in Zurich is getting to me with basically 30 days straight rain!

I'm looking for holiday suggestions in late Aug/early Sept. I don't want just any holiday but rather a resort that does fitness classes, wellness, detox foods etc... and somewhere with almost guaranteed sunshine.

I'd love to hear about what type of fitness camps exist...I'm not looking for a biggest loser type camp, rather somewhere that will get me more in shape and train whilst on holiday. Cycling, running, etc etc

any suggestions would be appreciated. Looking for somewhere in Europe / relatively easily accessibile from Zurich. cheers
Old Jun 16, 2016, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

budget?
Old Jun 16, 2016, 6:51 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please follow this thread in the FT Europe Forum.
Thanks...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Jun 16, 2016, 10:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
budget?
Really depends... I'm pretty open with no max at the moment...just want to know what the options are. thanks
Old Jun 17, 2016, 5:27 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by MitzEclipse
Really depends... I'm pretty open with no max at the moment...just want to know what the options are. thanks
What you tried Google?
In the time since you first posted, you could easily have done a couple of searches and come up with a series of options.
Folks on here with help with feedback on places they have been and suggestions about an itinerary.
They will not do the basic work for you.

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; Jun 17, 2016 at 5:34 am Reason: added comments

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.