Greek Island villa recommendation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2016, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP 75K, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Ambasador, Hilton diamond.

Anyone have a recent good experience with a vacation villa rental on any of the Greek Islands?

Hopping someone here has direct experience. I've gone through the usual websites including Airbnb however having previously lived in Greece, pictures can be very deceiving and fake reviews are not uncommon.

...not really picky what island. On or very near a sandy beach would be preferred. 4 adults and 2 small kids. Also trying to keep in under $750 a night
Old Feb 23, 2016, 9:29 pm

Sorry, no personal experience as I never needed a villa in Greece (I live in Crete ) but I'd suggest you first decide in the island, and only then contact a TA on that particular island. I would't expect any big agency in Athens to necessarily have real info on the villas they rent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.