Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Europe

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2015, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Europe

Hey guys trying to make up my mind btween Turkey nd greece for the summer, any thoughts?? Does anyone know if we need visa or not? Also does anyone know if they scan or fingerprint you there? (Not that i care i just hate that invasion of privacy)
Old May 30, 2015, 12:57 pm

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Well, that depends on:
- your nationality.
- your holiday wishes. What are you looking for? Culture? Beaches? Mountains? Touristy places, to go completely off the tourist trail? Budget? Amount of time?

Greece and Turkey are big, diverse places. For Greece alone it makes a difference if you are going hiking in the Zagorohoria, partying in Mykonos, relaxing in a fancy Santorini hotel, a beach holiday on Crete, wine tasting in Macedonia or discovering little gems of relatively unknown Cycladic or Aegean islands. Turkey is equally diverse... So without further specifications it is impossible to help out!
Old May 31, 2015, 2:16 am

Romanianflyer said it all! Only thing to add is that they will neither "scan" you nor fingerprint you in Greece. And I guess the same is true for Turkey.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Romanianflyer
Well, that depends on:
- your nationality.
- your holiday wishes. What are you looking for? Culture? Beaches? Mountains? Touristy places, to go completely off the tourist trail? Budget? Amount of time?

Greece and Turkey are big, diverse places. For Greece alone it makes a difference if you are going hiking in the Zagorohoria, partying in Mykonos, relaxing in a fancy Santorini hotel, a beach holiday on Crete, wine tasting in Macedonia or discovering little gems of relatively unknown Cycladic or Aegean islands. Turkey is equally diverse... So without further specifications it is impossible to help out!
Thanks. After i talk To my partner ill ask u guys more specific questions! Apeciate the response!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.