Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Blacklane service question - Zurich area?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Have anyone ever used Blacklane serice in Zurich ? . I have booked a pick up for 4 people from ZHR to Marriott for 68 franc on website . They have received my booking but will confirm in 12 hrs by email . Why it takes so long ? my credit card has been charged . Please let me know your review if you have ever used their service . Thank you
Old Jul 5, 2014, 5:44 am

Try the Europe sub forum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/europe-477/
Old Jul 5, 2014, 7:29 am
formerly bdohmen

Programs: Still dealing with the loss of my BA Concorde Room Card
Haven't used it in Zurich but used it twice in Paris. Was able to call and confirm not long after booking.
Old Jul 5, 2014, 8:47 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As this is specifically focused on a Swiss service, please follow the thread as it moves to the FlyerTalk forum dedicated to Europe. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Jul 5, 2014, 9:19 am

I used them three times in Paris last month and they were excellent. Clean cars and courteous drivers. You receive the name of your driver a few hours before pickup and they also notify you when the driver has arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 3:57 am

Programs: BA Silver, Skywards Silver
Bad Blacklane experience

Booked a Blacklane ride for 2pm last Sunday, they sent the car at 6am, then still billed me for this car which I couldn't take as it was way too early!
Tried to contact them about the screw up but received no response.
I would avoid in future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.