Wiki Posts
Search

Business Lounges Chennai?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2017, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum
Business Lounges Chennai?

I am on my first Etihad flight out of Chennai (to AUH, 04:50) in a couple of weeks. I am in business but my family are travelling in economy.

Etihad appears to provide access to the two TFS lounges in Chennai International Terminal. I was wondering about buying access for my family to make the late night waiting a little easier. Are either of the lounges worth paying for, and is one preferable to the other? Single access passes seem to be specific to only one of the lounges.

Thanks!
Old Sep 25, 2017, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum
To partly answer my own question, the lounge near Gate 11 would not be worth paying for. It is small, with a tiny drinks selection and only 1 rest room for each mainstream gender, although the food was not bad. FWIW, there is an alternative restroom available using the glass door by the retrooms.

Last edited by PeteM01; Sep 25, 2017 at 1:56 pm
Old Sep 25, 2017, 8:08 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Gold
Originally Posted by PeteM01
only 1 rest room for each mainstream gender
That made me laugh The gender neutral and non gender binary brigade will be feeling oppressed

To get back on topic, I can't help you because I'm not familiar with that airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.