Wiki Posts
Search

EY203 and 103, what to expect?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2017, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and Smiles Elite, EY Silver, VS Silver
EY203 and 103, what to expect?

Hey all. I'll be flying from BOM to JFK on the 23rd and 24th. The last time I flew Etihad was back at the end of May and it seems it was shortly after that things started to take a turn for the worse. As I gear up to fly back I was wondering if anyone can clue me in for what to expect as it seems like I'm going to get a completely different product now than I did in May and before then. Also, while I've basically counted out the chances of an op-up, I remain hopeful and was wondering if someone could check the flight load for these flights on ExpertFlyer or any similar website. It's EY203 on 8/23/17 from BOM to AUH and EY103 on 8/24/17 from AUH to JFK. Last I was able to check, 203 looked wide open and 103 looked a lot more full. Any information is appreciated! Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.