Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Lounge access AUH with EY codeshare on AB metal (Platinum)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2017, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

Quick question: I will be flying on an EY codeshare flight (AB metal) in economy class to Germany soon. I am an EY Platinum status holder.

Which lounge will i be allowed to use in Abu Dhabi? I assume the First Class lounge, since it is an EY flight number and I am a Platinum.

Correct?
Old May 18, 2017, 10:59 am

Originally Posted by CalFlyer
Quick question: I will be flying on an EY codeshare flight (AB metal) in economy class to Germany soon. I am an EY Platinum status holder.

Which lounge will i be allowed to use in Abu Dhabi? I assume the First Class lounge, since it is an EY flight number and I am a Platinum.

Correct?
I presume, that you are right and that you won't have a problem to get access to the first class lounge.

But I think, it's not explicitly stated.
Old May 19, 2017, 1:45 am

Programs: IB G; EY S
F Lounge it is, it is stated on the website though. It sais you have lounge access, and as EY Plat your granted F Lounge access.
Old May 19, 2017, 2:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
As per the terms of Etihad Guest Platinum status, access to the First Lounge at AUH requires you to be travelling on Etihad metal.

Air Berlin passengers only get access to the Business Class lounge at AUH when they are travelling in business class or hold topbonus Platinum status. All other AB customers are sent to the Al Reem lounge.

I would imagine, though, that EY Guest Platinum will get you into the Premium (NOT the First) Lounge as it corresponds to topbonus Platinum.
Attached Images  

Last edited by irishguy28; May 19, 2017 at 2:51 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.