Wiki Posts
Search

Excess mileage with EY chauffeur NYC

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 11:43 pm
Original Poster

Excess mileage with EY chauffeur NYC

hi,
im booked in F to NYC and wanted to book chaffeur to get me to the hamptons. Comes out to 85miles but EY policy seems to be 60 miles for that trip.
Does anyone know policy on extra mileage?
If there are 2 of us travelling would that help convince drivers to allow it?
Old Jun 28, 2016, 3:24 am

There is a charge for overage. Call and ask.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 4:25 am

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Originally Posted by erik123
There is a charge for overage. Call and ask.
DONT PICK UP THAT PHONE!!!!!!!!!!! We have a place in East Hampton and I use EK''s chauffeur drive (same rules or very similar to Etihad. The first time I did it I called ahead and had to pay the driver $140.00 now I book the car to Manorville (almost exactly 60 miles East on the L.I.E.)) and have NEBER had a problem making a cash deal with the driver.....usually $50 and thats to EAST Hampton....South or west Hampton would be cheaper though Id pay the $50 to any of the 3
Old Jul 6, 2016, 11:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chinatraderjmr
DONT PICK UP THAT PHONE!!!!!!!!!!! We have a place in East Hampton and I use EK''s chauffeur drive (same rules or very similar to Etihad. The first time I did it I called ahead and had to pay the driver $140.00 now I book the car to Manorville (almost exactly 60 miles East on the L.I.E.)) and have NEBER had a problem making a cash deal with the driver.....usually $50 and thats to EAST Hampton....South or west Hampton would be cheaper though Id pay the $50 to any of the 3
thanks, will definetly try that out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.