Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Good Etihad first class apartment award availability between AUH - LHR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2016, 11:24 pm
Original Poster

I notice yesterday that there currently is really good award availability between AUH - LHR from mid-January until the end of February with an average of 2 Guest seats per day throughout February.

Last edited by milesinthemiddleeast; May 29, 2016 at 12:18 am
Old May 26, 2016, 6:09 pm

What's that got to do with anything? This is the EY Guest forum not AA's!
Old May 26, 2016, 7:33 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
I appreciate the OP’s post, as it provides a good heads up for (sometimes) difficult to get seats.

As some of us know () AA points are a lower cost to redeem with then EY’s. ^
Old May 27, 2016, 3:33 am

Originally Posted by NoY
I appreciate the OP’s post, as it provides a good heads up for (sometimes) difficult to get seats.

As some of us know () AA points are a lower cost to redeem with then EY’s. ^
And the OP is just advertising for their award booking service. This is a cheap and shady way to promote one's services!
Old May 27, 2016, 3:47 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
Originally Posted by edy4eva
And the OP is just advertising for their award booking service. This is a cheap and shady way to promote one's services!
OP told us that there is good award availabilty on a much sought after F EY route. That is EY related and definitely on topic here. He's also reminded us that AA has a miles buying promo, many people book EY using AA miles.

His post did not give me the first ikling that he has a service.

In fact the only post on this thread that is promoting he has a booking service, is yours.
Old May 27, 2016, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by tangey
OP told us that there is good award availabilty on a much sought after F EY route. That is EY related and definitely on topic here. He's also reminded us that AA has a miles buying promo, many people book EY using AA miles.

His post did not give me the first ikling that he has a service.

In fact the only post on this thread that is promoting he has a booking service, is yours.
Because I get a kick back from the OP for every referral
Old May 27, 2016, 10:19 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by edy4eva
Old May 29, 2016, 12:19 am
Original Poster

I was genuinely not trying to promote anything. I was just trying to be helpful. We all know that Etihad First Class apartment can be difficult to book and I thought it would be of interest to others that availability is good during a certain period. Maybe I should have avoided mentioning AAdvantage in the Etihad Forum. (Which is now removed)
Old May 29, 2016, 6:17 am
NoY

Originally Posted by milesinthemiddleeast
I was genuinely not trying to promote anything. I was just trying to be helpful. We all know that Etihad First Class apartment can be difficult to book and I thought it would be of interest to others that availability is good during a certain period. Maybe I should have avoided mentioning AAdvantage in the Etihad Forum. (Which is now removed)
You carry on, milesinthemiddleeast some of us appreciate this kind of well-meaning input ^ - those that don’t? Please ignore it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.