Community
Wiki Posts
Search

lounge access??

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2016, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by Burj
This is a little off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread for a simple question:

If flying AUH->JFK on EY you pre-clear at AUH. When the flight arrives at T4 at JFK are you then let into the airside/sterile area? If so, can you access the Etihad lounge in T4, assuming flying in J or F? Do they allow arriving pax to use it?
Is anyone able to answer this question? I'll be arriving EY F, with a 6 hour layover to a domestic airline. Thks.
Old May 4, 2016, 4:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by lamphs
Is anyone able to answer this question? I'll be arriving EY F, with a 6 hour layover to a domestic airline. Thks.
Thought I can't speak from experience, I have heard several accounts saying that the lounge is strictly for departing pax only.
Old May 4, 2016, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by lamphs
I didn't try on my flight as I had access to other lounges in T4 thanks to Delta status and Priority Pass.

However I have heard from from other frequent fliers that they have an informal policy of letting arriving F class passengers access the lounge. So it might be worth trying, but probably have a back up plan if turned away.
Old May 7, 2016, 6:59 pm

Thank you both.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.