Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Used toothbrush in amenity kit?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2015, 9:27 am

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
Originally Posted by Concerto
Yes, we're lucky to have lurkers here, however helpful people perceive them to be or not be. It's not an obligation and certainly not 'their job' to post here, so let's go gently with them.
Why? Over time they have proven to promise much and deliver little...

That they are now held in derision is entirely of their own making.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 1:52 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
It's not an obligation and certainly not 'their job' to post here, so let's go gently with them.
I would have thought that being part of the EY social media team, this was exactly their job.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by ft101
I would have thought that being part of the EY social media team, this was exactly their job.
FlyerTalk is not generally recognised as being a Social Media platform.

And given that the average FT user is probably a bit more clued-in about travel than the average social media user, if they want to maintain a presence here, they should provide a service more like that provided by the other few airlines that are on here. Simply redirecting queries to the Social Media team adds no particular value here. And the rotating cast of characters that man the account here appear to be ill-equipped for doling out advice at all.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 2:54 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Kids,
you may or may not be aware of the following FT rule:

http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#deceptive

Posts that misquote or mischaracterize other posts or members, or contain deceptive, dishonest or knowingly inaccurate information are not allowed.
Also

Posts containing obscene, profane, vulgar, abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing, or otherwise offensive language or material will not be tolerated.
Whatever your problem with another member may be, we all play by the rules that make flyertalk the place it is.

7 OT posts deleted.

Regards Oliver2002
Senior Mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.