Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Card receipt

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2015, 5:38 am

Programs: EY Platinum, Accor Platinum,Club Carlson Gold, HH Silver
I got a mail february 10. telling me that by may 31. I should have my rebranded card. The e-mail is vaild as a card until mai 31. but still no card or information about expected date.

Asked via twitter, was told they will check it and contact me, but as usual no feedback.

When i got my Gold elite card It was by UPS, is it same now or delivery by mail?
Old Jun 23, 2015, 6:45 am

Gold was delivered by regular mail to me.
Old Jun 23, 2015, 7:15 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi Nikolai1, Apologies for the delay. Please provide us with your Etihad Guest number through a private message, so that we can chase this out with our Etihad Guest Team for you. Thanks *AS
Old Jun 23, 2015, 2:26 pm

Programs: EY Guest Platinum; A3 Gold; Delta Platinum, BA Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
It's for everyone Did you receive our email about this?

*JP
Actually I haven't. Wouldn't mind getting a new luggage tag as well ;-)
Old Jun 24, 2015, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by h1ghfly3r
Actually I haven't. Wouldn't mind getting a new luggage tag as well ;-)
The rebranded cards should reach you all by the first week of August.
We're not sure - are you are hinting at something with the baggage tag? *JP
Old Jun 29, 2015, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Surprise surprise...I received my card - but the wrong one! I got a silver card(which was requested in Feb - letter says May). I've been gold since April but that hasn't made through yet! Hopefully it comes someday!
Old Jul 1, 2015, 2:59 am
IJG

Programs: BAEC Gold
I too had an email telling me my card would be sent out by 31st May, I have received nothing yet, but I had an email from DHL Express UAE on 25th June, telling me my card is ready for shipping, but they need me to email them my address and phone number. There is no mention of my name, or Etihad Guest number in the email. I have forwarded this onto [email protected] asking if this is genuine, but have not yet received a reply.

Has anyone else had this?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 4:26 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
Originally Posted by IJG
I too had an email telling me my card would be sent out by 31st May, I have received nothing yet, but I had an email from DHL Express UAE on 25th June, telling me my card is ready for shipping, but they need me to email them my address and phone number. There is no mention of my name, or Etihad Guest number in the email. I have forwarded this onto [email protected] asking if this is genuine, but have not yet received a reply.

very worrying and no I have not but then neither have I had any new card
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by IJG

Dear IJG,

We are using the DHL and UPS to deliver the guest cards. If you have received the email from the courier, please reply back with your delivery details and we can confirm it is genuine. Thanks. *JS
Old Jul 5, 2015, 2:05 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear IJG,

We are using the DHL and UPS to deliver the guest cards. If you have received the email from the courier, please reply back with your delivery details and we can confirm it is genuine. Thanks. *JS
For what it's worth, I went ahead and replied with my details; received the cards last week.

I am going to share that I was very uncomfortable with the request to share my information with a 3rd party - all that was being requested is already on my account profile and you should be sharing this directly with whoever you decide to use to deliver the actual card.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by mzb00
For what it's worth, I went ahead and replied with my details; received the cards last week.

I am going to share that I was very uncomfortable with the request to share my information with a 3rd party - all that was being requested is already on my account profile and you should be sharing this directly with whoever you decide to use to deliver the actual card.
Dear mzb00,

We are really sorry if this caused any inconvenience for you. Etihad do protect our guests data privacy and we just need to double confirm as some guests have different delivery address.

Thank you for your understanding. *JS
Old Jul 21, 2016, 2:14 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, United Silver
Anyone here recently reach Platinum and receive the Gift box? I got mine about three weeks ago and it was rather lackluster. I got my card in an actual metal holder which looks like it could double as a business card holder, and two very small luggage tags, which don't look much bigger than the loyalty cards you clip onto your car keys. They also were not personalized. When I reached Silver and Gold status in 2015 I received the personalized luggage tags which were a nice touch.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 4:43 am

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
I qualified for Gold in March 2016. Am I even supposed to get a new card? AFAIK ( and I could be wrong), the card I got in March is good for either a year (March 2017) or until 12/31/17?? Am I wrong? Am I supposed to get aa new card for 2017 since I qualified in the middle of 2016?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.