Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Register for Etihad Guest

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2014, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

Register for Etihad Guest

I have tried 5-6 times over the last week to register for the Etihad Guest program with no success.

When I reach the final page of reviewing info and check the terms and conditions box and press the sign up button it just reverts to the review screen I am already on.

Any workaround?
Old Nov 11, 2014, 11:43 pm

Have you tried a different browser ?
Old Nov 12, 2014, 7:15 am

If you're desperate, you could call them and ask what's up. I tried for weeks to register my wife and, after a call to their help desk, it turned out their website had a glitch. Eventually, one day, it just worked.

Good thing is that you can claim any miles earned retrospectively after you join. Just keep hold of those boarding passes. Not sure how long you can do that for though so best to find out.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 10:09 am
Original Poster

yes.
I have tried different browser.

Did you register over the phone or it just worked one day?
Old Nov 13, 2014, 6:56 am

not over the phone no. THey apologised and said it would be working soon and to try after a few days. I did and it worked.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 6:09 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
I registered this morning no problem. Strange, you may want to try yet another browser (I used Mozilla Firefox)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.